Advantages of Using the Halo Disinfection System:
Room fogging is proven to be the most thorough and cost effective method for treating all the exposed surfaces within a room with less labor.
The Halo Disinfection System reaches surfaces that sprays & wipes can’t; not just the primary or “high-touch” surfaces but also every exposed surface within a room, which reduces the risk of cross-contamination associated with using a rag, wipe or sponge.
The HaloFogger delivers uniform coverage of our Halo™ Disinfectants in an aerosolized dry-mist, reaching into crevices and other areas throughout a room beyond the reach of sprays, wipes and UV lights.
The Halo Disinfection System is safe to use around sensitive electronic equipment.
EPA-approved for use on hard, pre-cleaned, non-porous, non-food surfaces, and are bleach and PAA free.
HaloMist™ The first ever EPA-validated disinfectant fogging solution proven to kill 99.9999% of C. diff spores and is approved for whole-room disinfection.
• EPA registered bactericide, virucide, and fungicide
• Proprietary disinfecting formulas
• Unscented, bleach and PAA free
• Healthcare-grade, ready-to-use
• Proven to reduce infection rates
• Outperforms, more stable than bleach
• Easy-to-use, reduces associated labor costs
| • Broad-spectrum efficacy |
• Controls biofilm and bio-fouling
• Easy-to-dose using standard equipment
• Significantly less corrosive
• Effective across a wide range of pH levels
• Maintains superior microbiological control
Schedule your appointment today
7 Days a week
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)